Process Optimization Engineering Supervisor
Job Order: JK-1347
- Supervise plant support engineers in optimizing, troubleshooting and overall improvement of unity operation
- Supervise the development and maintenance of HYSYS simulation models for major refinery units, including Visbreaker, Crude, Vacuum, Platformer and Isomax
- Coordinate with the Planning and Schedule group to supervise process engineers in support for LP model for production planning purposes
- Participate in the planning of the annual capital expenditure program
- Facilitate the transfer of technical knowledge related to process optimization through mentoring and training Process Engineers. Strong verbal communication skills are essential
- Bachelor of Chemical Engineering Degree required
- Minimum 10 years experience in a refinery, gas processing plant or organic chemical plant
- Must have at least 5 years as a process operations engineer with minimum 2 years experience in a supervisory role
- Previous experience in the operation of the following process units: Visbreaker, Crude, Vacuum, Platformer and Isomax preferred
- Previous experience with LP modeling preferred
- Previous experience with HYSYS programming required
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.