Intermediate Water Resources Engineer
Job Order: MG-1550
- Responsible as a project manager and design engineer in the water resources group undertaking projects including:
- sub watershed plans,
- hydrologic and hydraulic analysis,
- flood management studies,
- design of drainage,
- erosion control
- storm water management systems,
- Technical analysis and reports, and preparation of contract drawings and documents.
- Some in-field work will be required from time to time including streamflow and water quality monitoring. Construction contract administration and inspection tasks may also be assigned.
- P.Eng. (or eligible for registration) with minimum 5 years of experience in a consulting engineering environment
- Strong design and technical report writing skills
- Proficient in software for hydrologic and hydraulic modeling including Visual OTTHYMO, SWMHYMO and HEC-RAS
- Thorough understanding of the Ontario Water Resources Act and relevant Federal, Provincial, and/or Conservation Authority legislation, regulations and guidelines
- Ability to manage multiple projects and sub consultants and work in a team structure
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Project and AutoCAD/Civil 3D
- Strong communication and technical writing skills
- Ability to prioritize and schedule multiple tasks and timelines
- Driver’s license and access to vehicle
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.