Intermediate Municipal / Land Development Engineer
Job Order: MG-1551
- This position is responsible for the design of municipal infrastructure and land development projects including:
- storm and sanitary sewers,
- storm water management systems and infrastructure,
- grading and roads and parking lots,
- Preparation of the associated tender and construction contract documents and provision of construction inspection and contract administration as required.
- P.Eng. with 5-10 years of relevant experience in a municipal consulting engineering environment
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
- Superior municipal design and project management skills
- Experience completing Municipal Class EA Planning process
- Full knowledge of relevant legislation, regulations and policies
- Experience with business development is an asset
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work under minimal supervision
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.