Intermediate Civil Engineer (Water and Wastewater)
Job Order: MG-1540
- Design of water / wastewater treatment infrastructures and water and wastewater master planning for municipalities, First Nation and private sector clients.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and assignments simultaneously.
- Prepare conceptual and detailed designs, calculations, layouts, and specifications.
- Provide input on proposals, feasibility studies, design and other assignments.
- Assist in the development and implementation of engineering procedures and standards.
- Commit to ongoing mentorship of new and junior staff and overall team building.
- Civil Engineering Degree with minimum 5 years Canadian work experience.
- Previous design experience with water and wastewater treatment facilities.
- Membership in the Association of Professional Engineer (PEO).
- Strong English, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Strong sense of urgency and self-initiative to meet client deadlines.
- Knowledge of Canadian and Ontario design codes and guidelines.
- Design experience with water and wastewater pump stations, treatment plants, distribution and collection systems, storage and lift stations, etc.
- Experience in water / wastewater master planning for municipalities, First Nations and/or private sector.
- Client and government approval process experience.
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.