Job Order: SS-1538
- Planning and managing of engineering design projects.
- Attending coordination, design and construction meetings.
- Acting as designer for HVAC & Plumbing systems.
- Preparing technical calculations, thermal modelling, schedules and CAD drawings and design specifications.
- Preparing contract and tender documents.
- Performing site investigations.
- Managing client relationships.
- Coordinating with external consultants of other disciplines.
- Assisting and supervising Design team members as required.
- Other administrative duties, as required.
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Designer/Technologist (Ontario College Level).
- Candidate must have minimum of five (5) years of engineering experience specializing in design, engineering and project supervision.
- Strong background in Mechanical building systems.
- Familiarity with various standards and building codes (Ontario Building Code, NFPA, ASHRAE, SMACNA).
- Outstanding organizational, project management and communication skills including both oral and written.
- Ability to work with other professionals, contractors and clients during the course of a project professionally.
- Working experience with results-driven environment
- Proven time management skills.
- Ability to work part of a team and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD & Carrier HAP is required.
- Experience with BIM/Revit is an asset.
- Physical ability to climb ladders, lift >25lbs, balance and heights.
- Ability to travel, as required.
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.