• Plan and implement end point & server upgrades (SCCM), maintenance fixes, and vendor-supplied patches;
• Establish and implement policies, procedures, and technologies to ensure end point security;
• Monitor and test system performance and provide performance statistics and reports;
• Recommend and execute modifications to SCCM environment in order to improve efficiency, reliability, and performance;
• Develop and maintain training materials and documentation;
• Providing 24/7 On-Call support.
• Handle configuration issues, troubleshooting, and software installations for end points.
• Manage & support file & print servers
• Manage user end points and software deployments and configuration;
• Administration of McAfee Anti Virus for End Points
• Participate in planning tasks and supporting teams in coordination of activities
• Create Knowledge articles and documented procedures
• Handle escalated issues that Level 1 support is not equipped to handle.
• Provide users with Level-2 end point technical support
• Assure Endpoint security complies with the company standards
• Advanced knowledge and technical experience with Windows 7 & 10.
• Excellent communication skills in English & French both verbal and written.
• Independent worker that requires little supervision
• At least 3 years’ equivalent work experience in a technical analytical position responsible for managing SCCM environments & end points;
• Experience deploying and troubleshooting application packages;
• Working technical knowledge of scripting code using PowerShell;
• General working knowledge of technologies such as Citrix Xen Desktop, VMware & Active Directory.
• Ability to diagnose and resolve incidents on end points, such as VM connectivity issues, printer or drive map problems, SCCM software deployment issues.
• Experience using Ticket management systems, Service Now a plus
• Experience working with ITIL Change management process
• Experience and knowledge of Windows Server 2012 & 2016
• Experience working with Active Directory specifically GPOs
• Available and willing to work On Call, weekends, or offsite on occasion
• IT certifications are a plus and must have valid work permit in Canada
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.