Job Order: VM-1518
- Converses with General Contractors on a regular basis
- Produces RFIs during the tendering process
- Performs take offs from architectural drawings
- Review specifications and properly interprets all tender documents
- Prepare detailed quantity lists of labour and materials
- Responsible for the review of all addenda’s
- Produce preliminary tenders for review
- Provide post tender analysis
- Analyze all received quotes from the sub trades
- Perform various pricing exercises for existing jobs
- Assist other departments within the group with regards to contract verification
- Responsible for project hand off once projects have been awarded
- Attend negotiation meetings with the President
- Must have 5 – 10 years’ experience in the construction/railing/aluminum industry and or project management.
- Must be able to multi-task, manage projects and estimating department.
- Must be good with delegating, working in a team environment and working well under pressure is a must.
- Attention to accuracy and detail is extremely important.
- Strong mathematical, blueprint reading and decision making skills is necessary to perform the tasks required.
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.