Job Order: SE-7003
- Designs and develops new software and modifies and enhances existing software for clients’ systems, and for the company base software.
- Communicates directly with the clients to ensure that requirements and specifications are understood fully.
- Reviews completed software designs or prototypes with clients.
- Tests software and ensures that completed work correctly meets requirements.
- Works in conjunction with other developers on development projects and ensures that their work is compatible with, and does not duplicate the work of others.
- Diagnoses and repairs software problems or bugs, and assists clients with technical problems and helps to resolve those problems.
- Creates software versions and ships to clients.
- Must have a university degree in computer science or a related program with equivalent work experience.
- 5 years’ experience in developing software.
- Previous experience in the field of occupational health and safety is an asset.
- Experience in the development of database applications using relational database systems such as Oracle and SQL Server is also required.
- Proven experience in a leadership capacity demonstrating project management skills/multi-tasking
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, creative thinker
- Knowledge of Web development software including .Net and C# is required.
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.