Job Order: SE-7000
- Responsible for designing and modifying base of our client software, as well as working with Product Development to develop software to meet client needs.
- Lead the initiative to improve the architecture, code-base and performance of the existing angular platform, as well as add new functionality down the road.
- Reviews completed software designs or prototypes with clients.
- Tests software and ensures that completed work correctly meets requirements.
- Works in conjunction with other developers on development projects and ensures that their work is compatible with, and does not duplicate the work of others.
- Diagnoses and repairs software problems or bugs, and assists clients with technical problems and helps to resolve those problems.
- 3+ years experience with Angular 4+ framework (angular 7.0 is preferred)
- Experience architecting medium/large size Angular applications from scratch
- Keeps up to date with the latest trends in angular and mobile development
- Redux design pattern and angular-redux, rxjs libraries
- Client-side testing using Protractor and Jasmine framework
- Strong front-end/UI skills – HTML/CSS (preferred)
- Mobile development (preferred)
- Offline web applications & service worker knowledge (preferred)
- Knowledge of progressive web apps (preferred)
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.