Job Order: CT-677
- Achieve territory sales objectives.
- Identify and qualify prospective customers, provide advanced technical information, demonstrate expert knowledge on all company products and quote prices to customers.
- Responsible for account development and territory management.
- Maintain accurate records of prospective customers and competitive information.
- Acquire comprehensive product knowledge through advanced product training and complete competitive analysis.
- Attend company workshops and training centers to expand product line sales opportunities.
- Collaborate with other sales managers to aid business and organizational development.
- Provide support and mentoring to Area Sales Managers.
- Identify business needs and opportunities and execute against goals.
- Demonstrated sales accomplishments in a capital equipment environment.
- Demonstrated experience developing relationships with customers that results in additional sales with current customer base.
- Proven ability to build and coach sales professionals. Responsible for the sales of Aesthetic Lasers to both new and existing clients.
- 3-5+ years selling capital equipment or B to B sales.
- 2-5+ years’ experience selling Aesthetic Laser devices in Canada or the US
- Bachelor degree in Business or Marketing preferred
- Up to 30-50% travel including overnight travel
- Must have valid driver’s license and clean drivers abstract
- Living in Calgary or open willingness to move there on short notice (i.e before start date)
- Excellent Verbal and Written English communication Skills
- Excellent Customer Service experience
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.