Senior Electrical Design Engineer / Associate (Mechanical,Electrical,Plumbing)
Job Order: VM-1502
- Attend project progress meetings, provide updates for Project Manager and/or PIC (including field reviews to monitor project construction status)
- Coordinate electrical and mechanical requirements with other disciplines involved in the project design team (i.e. Architects, Structural Consultants, Code Consultants, Geotechnical Consultants, etc.)
- Collaboration in multi-discipline project teams to develop drawing and specification documents for issuance to architects, contractors and building owners.
- Plan project resources, maintaining schedules and budget.
- Active listening skills and the ability to resolve conflict within teams and client.
- Ability to provide electrical design and performance specifications for lighting, lighting controls, power and low voltage system.
- Engineering calculations, equipment sizing and selection for low, medium and high voltage systems.
- Develop master and project specifications.
- Survey and evaluate existing conditions.
- Construction administration.
- Mentoring and sharing work experience knowledge for the benefit of other employees and the office.
- Other tasks as needed to ensure timely and thorough support to our clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Architectural Engineering or equivalent is an asset but will consider those without degrees
- 10+ years of experience in MEP consulting
- Working knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD
- Practical knowledge of building, electrical, fire codes and standards
- Strong communication skills – written and oral
- Time management skills
- Can legally work in Canada
- LEED AP
- Electrical, P.Eng.
- Project Management experience
- Experience with BIM/Revit
- Experience with sustainable design
- Knowledge and experience with medium voltage and on-site power generation systems
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.