Job Order: MM-6998
- Act as an Administrator of the platform;
- Design and develop solutions to include new or modifications to applications, forms, workflow, policies, actions, access control, interfaces and any other customization required to support processes;
- Review, evaluate and analyse improvement opportunities on ITSM processes and ServiceNow;
- Create and maintain documentation on the platform, processes, workflows, etc;
- Coordinate and follow up on active ServiceNow incidents, requests, enhancements, etc;
- Coordinate and manage activities with related external provides when required;
- Maintain Service Now licences and roles conformity;
- Participate in meetings and project planning for ServiceNow and/or ITSM processes;
- Manage governance for the platform;
- Create and present all RFCs for ServiceNow monthly releases;
- Act as the liaison between the business and IT for ITSM processes and ServiceNow requirements;
- Identify IT and customer needs and create the strategy and implementation plan;
- Monitor health, usage and overall compliance of the application;
- Perform version upgrades and install patches.
- College Degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- 3 to 5 years with relevant experience;
- Firm grasp of the ServiceNow platform;
- Understanding of ITIL and ITSM.
- Effective oral and written communication skills in both official languages;
- Proven analytical & problem-solving abilities;
- Able to prioritize & execute tasks in a high-pressure environment;
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team;
- Resourceful and well organized.
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.