Job Order: MM-6997
- Provide technical expertise and works autonomously;
- Establish and implement policies, procedures, and technologies to ensure server security;
- Serve as the cornerstone for escalating server issues; provide timely response to customer escalations;
- Plan and implement server upgrades, maintenance fixes, and vendor-supplied patches;
- Monitor and test system performance and provide performance statistics and reports;
- Create shell scripts as required;
- Manage enterprise directory services and supporting server infrastructure;
- Define and implement strategies for integrating disparate operating environments;
- Recommend and execute modifications to server environment in order to improve efficiency, reliability, and performance;
- Develop and maintain training materials and server documentation;
- Providing 24/7 On-Call support.
- At least five years' equivalent work experience in a senior technical analytical position responsible for managing server environments;
- Strong Active Directory knowledge relating to structure and troubleshooting including DNS, Sites & Services, Replication, Security, LDAP protocol, User management;
- Advanced knowledge of Windows Server 2003 or above, Citrix, NPS, SharePoint, PowerShell
- Experience installing, configuring and maintaining all manners of servers;
- Experience with server performance tuning and monitoring tools;
- Familiarity with TCP/IP and other network protocols and operating system configuration;
- Working technical knowledge of scripting code using Batch, PowerShell and common scripting tools;
- General knowledge of storage technologies such as SAN or NAS.
- Knowledge of load balancing and clustering;
- Knowledge of ITIL, Service Now
- Effective oral and written communication skills in both official languages;
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed, and attentive to detail;
- Proven analytical & problem-solving abilities;
- Able to prioritize & execute tasks in a high-pressure environment;
- Ability to conduct research into server issues and products as required;
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language;
- Strong customer service orientation;
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.