Job Order: CT-673
- Achieve territory sales objectives.
- Identify and qualify prospective customers, provide advanced technical information, demonstrate expert knowledge on all company products and quote prices to customers.
- Responsible for account development and territory management.
- Maintain accurate records of prospective customers and competitive information.
- Acquire comprehensive product knowledge through advanced product training and complete competitive analysis.
- Attend company workshops and training centers to expand product line sales opportunities.
- Collaborate with other sales managers to aid business and organizational development.
- Provide support and mentoring to Area Sales Managers.
- Identify business needs and opportunities and execute against goals.
- Demonstrated sales accomplishments in a capital equipment environment.
- Demonstrated experience developing relationships with customers that results in additional sales with current customer base.
- Proven ability to build and coach sales professionals.
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated and organized.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Indirect reporting relationship with Territory Managers.
- 3-5+ years selling capital equipment or B to B sales. Aesthetic Laser experience required
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Up to 30-50% travel.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.