Project Manager (Mechanical Construction)
Job Order: SK-1483
- Establish and achieve project targets and milestones to deliver mechanical construction projects on-time and within budget.
- Provide active promotion and leadership in Health and Safety
- Monitor and provide status updates of work in progress, forecasts, cost control and project schedule in line with our client's efficiency program.
- Proactively identify and bring to management's attention potential problems and/or schedule delays.
- Lead and manage project quality assurance, commissioning, and handover objectives.
- Develop and lead value engineering, cost savings, and pricing initiatives and activities.
- Monitor and analyze critical path activities and advise project team accordingly.
- Review and manage short interval planning.
- Lead pre-job planning including estimate turnover, kick off meetings, subcontractor selection, material handling strategies and opportunities for risk management and improved productivity.
- Follow up with site supervision on labour/manpower progress; identify and reduce roadblocks to success.
- Manage project team to ensure requirements for document control, change order process, coordination of equipment and material deliveries, site meetings and progress documentation are adhered to.
- Identify opportunities to provide project team members with regular feedback, coaching and training.
- Build strong relationships with clients, GCs and Engineers to positively contribute to the success of the project.
- Mechanical Engineering post-secondary education or related and a minimum of five years construction project management experience; trade experience a definite asset.
- Experience managing large scale mechanical commercial and institutional projects.
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.