Job Order: SK-1482
- Provide overall construction management from pre-construction to completion including design, coordination, budget, and schedule in conjunction with the Superintendent
- Prepare regular, timely and accurate billings for Owners, and ensure timely payment of subcontractor billings.
- Meet with Owners and Architects in a professional manner and have the ability to communicate effectively both the concerns and best interests of the company
- Monitor, interpret and forecast a project’s cost reports ensuring they are in line with the estimate and maintain a positive cash flow
- Lead project meetings with internal and external parties to monitor and support the team’s ongoing development and progression
- You have a construction related degree/diploma and five to eight years of construction experience or an equivalent combination of technical training and experience
- You have a working knowledge of constriction scopes and activities, scheduling, project management and contract software
- You have the ability to confidently mentor and delegate to a large team while developing and maintaining strong client relations
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.