Assistant Project Manager
Job Order: SK-1481
- Assist in plan and specification analysis in order to provide clear, trackable and coordinated interpretations of the design/drawings for construction
- Understand and perform document control functions, including tracking and creating of RFIs, transmitting and tracking of submittals, compose agreements and maintain project expediting list
- Develop, implement and monitor the construction schedule to deliver the project on time and under budget
- Work in conjunction with site team to create and maintain an environment of open communication and collaboration to ensure individual and project success
- Provide mentorship to fellow colleagues on site
- You have a construction related degree and five to seven years of commercial construction experience or an equivalent combination of technical training and experience
- Working knowledge of scheduling, project management and contract software
- Ability to support the project team and help overcome problematic situations
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.