Job Order: SK-1479
- Support the Project Manager to develop and actively maintain the project schedule and ensure project targets are achieved.
- Manage the AV ticketing inbox - Services work orders, project tracking, scheduling.
- Maintain and update document control logs and follow through on project management procedures: change orders, as-built drawings, close out documents.
- Initiate job set up for multiple projects, coordinating and staffing
- Provide status updates of work in progress and support with project forecasting, cost control and the company's T.I.M.E. efficiency program.
- Coordinate equipment and material deliveries.
- Participate in site meetings and document meeting minutes.
- Support with administrative tasks including timesheet gathering for Foreman and crew.
- Maintain records of all materials used and the progress made on the job in line with company guidelines.
- Proactively identify and bring to management's attention potential problems and/or schedule delays.
- A related post-secondary education and a minimum of one year related experience
- Experience procuring and quoting AV equipment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and MS Project; experience with scheduling software such as Primavera an asset.
- AV Knowledge (able to read CAD drawings)
- Experience with Crestron an asset
- CTS certification an asset
- A motivated self-starter attitude.
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.