Sr. Front End Developer
Job Order: GD-6994
- 3+ experience in hand-coded, standards-compliant HTML5, CSS and JS
- Production experience with modern client-side web frameworks such as React, AngularJS with Typescript
- Good eye for design and pixel perfectness. Ability to generate UI/UX ideas and work with designer.
- Ability to create responsive UI components for high-performance and scalability
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as SASS/LESS
- Experience with backend data / API integration using JSON and RESTful web services
- Hands-on experience building websites using responsive design
- Experience with Node workflow/build systems (webpack, npm, etc...) and a working knowledge of REST and JSON
- Knowledge of the Agile methodology including sprints, SCRUMS and test-driven development
- You have the ability to learn and adapt to new technologies through training, self-advancement, and collaboration with peers
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent mix of education and experience
- Flexible and adaptable in regards to learning and understanding new technologies;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Proven ability to investigate software related issues and general problem solver;
- Highly logical;
- Highly self-motivated;
- Proven analytical problem solving abilities;
- Ability to effectively organize and perform tasks in a high-pressure environment;
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment;
- Emphasize on quality, process, and iterative improvements.
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.