Job Order: SE-6989
- Work with product owners to gather requirements and write specifications.
- Designs and develops new software and modifies and enhances existing software for clients' systems, and for company base software.
- Manage a small team of developers to ensure timelines are followed and deadlines are met.
- Mentor and guide developers in best practices and coding standards. Perform code reviews and ensure they meet the company coding standards.
- Communicates directly with clients to ensure that requirements and specifications are understood fully.
- Reviews completed software designs or prototypes with clients
- Tests software and ensures that completed work correctly meets requirements.
- Works in conjunction with other developers on development projects and ensures that their work is compatible with, and does not duplicate the work of others.
- Diagnoses and repairs software problems or bugs, and assists clients with technical problems and helps to resolve those problems.
- Creates software versions and ships to clients.
- Graduate of a university program in computer science or a related program with equivalent work experience. Previous experience in the field of occupational health and safety is an asset.
- Well-organized and self-starting individual having a minimum of five years experience in developing software.
- Knowledge of Web development software including .NET MVC, C# is required.
- Experience in the development of database applications using relational database systems such as Oracle and SQL Server is also required.
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.