Job Order: SE-6990
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop compelling website features
- Providing highly effective code reviews and peer support for other developers
- Building the Front-End disciplines and ensuring developers follow best-practices when developing for the client-side
- Documenting components and maintaining the UX Style Guides for other developers to follow
- Learning the latest Front-End technologies and standards to ensure we are always using the best tools and techniques possible
- Being an advocate throughout the company for great UI/UX
- Strong understanding of responsive design/development techniques and principles.
- Thorough understanding of Angular and related core principles
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Experienced with GIT and related workflows.
- High attention to detail.
- Efficiency working with teams and independently; self-motivated, task oriented and organized.
- Self-driven and takes initiative to get stuff done but thinks out of the box
- University Degree in a relevant technical field; combination of experience and education may be substituted
- 3 - 5 years of experience as a UI Engineer
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.