Job Order: CT-1469
- Minimum 7-10 years of experience with a land development firm, private consulting practice, or in municipal development review;
- Advanced working knowledge of the principles, methods and best practices of land use planning and project management;
- A strong understanding of the Planning Act, provincial/municipal planning policies, related plans and guidelines;
- A client-focused mindset and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and communication, skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suites;
- Use of a personal vehicle with valid G license;
- Graduate from an accredited University Planning Program; and
- RPP Certified
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.