IT Systems and Compliance Administrator
Job Order: SE-6987
- Installing & maintaining Windows Servers in a VMware environment
- Patch management for Windows computers
- Administer cloud-based systems including Office 365, OpenDNS/Cisco Umbrella, Symantec Anti-virus and Total Uptime.
- Fortinet VPN administration
- Administration of Active Directory, Group Policy, DHCP and DNS
- Administration of SMTP Servers
- Head Office WIFI network administration
- Ensuring Hardware assets are up to date in Salesforce
- Maintain Software licensing & approved software list
- Provide 2nd & 3rd level support for internal issues escalated from IT support. Escalate issues internally and to Dell or other vendors when required.
- Work with the Network and Security Administrators and other members of the IT department to complete Salesforce and project related tasks
- Track and renew support contracts
- Monitor alerts during business hours, after hours and on weekends and work with other members of the IT department to resolve issues. This may require being on call during rotating shifts.
- Conduct information security risk assessments by following Client’s internal risk assessment methodology
- Develop secure deployment and configuration guides as new technology is implemented.
- Monitor and enforce compliance with Client’s internal information security controls.
- Promote information security awareness by providing training to new employees during the on boarding process.
- Conduct internal audits and create of internal audit reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience required.
- Certifications – VMware, CCNA, and Network+ are highly desirable but not required
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in design, implementation, configuration and support of computer hardware and software and network devices
- In-depth knowledge of the Windows server operating system, including Windows Server 2008 R2 2012 R2, and 2016.
- Understanding of VMware virtualization, including:
- OS deployment
- Virtual machine configuration
- Understanding of basic TCP/IP networking concepts:
- VLANs, Subnet masking
- Understanding of basic SAN & NAS storage concepts.
- Working knowledge of backup & restore concepts & techniques.
- Experience with MS Office 365, Symantec Antivirus, VSphere, VMware, Active Directory and Group Policy
- Excellent problem-solving skills to troubleshoot and resolve server related issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English
- Intermediate knowledge of network concepts and protocols
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle emergency situations in a calm and directed fashion
- Must have an ability to work independently as well on a team
- Must possess strong time management skills and attention to detail in documentation.
- Must be able to work after hours and on weekends when required.
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.