Senior Citrix Administrator
Job Order: MM-6982
- Provide Level 3 support on Citrix technologies, such as: XenApp 4.0,6.5,7.6 & 7.15 XenDesktop, Provisioning services and Netscaler.
- Manage/support Citrix application builds & release cycles;
- Assist in the design and/or upgrade of Citrix;
- Create and install GPO's
- Install & upgrade Domain Controllers;
- Create and manage scripting tools (ie: Powershell)
- Perform general server administration (ie: patching, upgrades, installs)
- Provide 24/7 On-Call support
- Bachelor degree with 5 to 7 years' experience or College degree with a stronger experience;
- Minimum 5 to 7 years experience developing Secure Citrix environments;
- Minimum 5 to 7 years experience as System Administrator on Windows 2003/2008/2012 platforms;
- Strong experience implementing Thin Clients & deploying, supporting large-scale Citrix environments.
- Experience with MOM, Shavlik;
- Knowledge of HP hardware (C7000, Blades, etc)
- Expert Knowledge of AD;
- Advanced knowledge of VMware.
- Effective oral and written communication skills in both official languages;
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed, and attentive to detail;
- Proven analytical & problem-solving abilities;
- Able to prioritize & execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.