Job Order: MM-6981
- Provide Level 3 support on Commvault Simpana;
- Report and retrieve capacity reports from the tool;
- Administer the Commvault Management Console Server and command line exposure, Commvault Recovery Overview;
- Recover Backup/Restore Servers from failure, integrating with other tools: Enterprise Management Systems;
- Mentor Level 1 & 2 Backup Administrators;
- Install, configure, administer and complete maintenance of Commvault;
- Manage backups and restores of multiple databases (MS-SQL, Oracle and DB2);
- Review the complete backup Infra. Plan & advise on new H/W Infra to higher management for New Backup Infra;
- Look into capacity planning and management. Work on escalated issues by Backup Ops;
- Follow standards, write, maintain the necessary documentation;
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with staff of varying technical expertise;
- Respond to requests for Legal-Holds and Preservations.
- Bachelor degree with 3 to 5 years' experience or College degree with a stronger experience;
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience on Commvault
- Understand the concept of backup, restore, archive, performance tuning, policy creation & modification;
- Experience supporting 24-7 environments. Provide after hours on-call support for critical issues.
- Experience with NetApp and HP 3PAR storage;
- Experience with a virtual environment (VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hper-V);
- Familiarity with Windows Server and Unix based operating system;
- Knowledge in a scripting language like Powershell.
- Effective oral and written communication skills in both official languages;
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed, and attentive to detail;
- Proven analytical & problem-solving abilities;
- Able to prioritize & execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.