Senior Project Manager
Job Order: SK-1452
- Prepare and analyze financial data ensuring positive cash flow for project
- Provide technical engineering information to employees and subcontractors to ensure project complies with all engineering standards, codes, specifications and design instructions
- Assist in plan and specification analysis in order to provide clear, trackable and coordinated interpretations of the design/drawings for construction
- Understand and perform document control functions, including tracking and creating of RFI's, transmitting and tracking of submittals, compose agreements and maintain project expediting list
- Develop, implement and monitor the construction schedule to deliver the project on time and under budget
- Must have construction related degree/diploma
- 5 to 8 years of construction experience or an equivalent combination of technical training and experience
- Working knowledge of scheduling, project management and contract software
- Ability to confidently mentor and delegate to a large team while developing and maintaining strong client relations
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.