Job Order: MG-1451
- Initiates, coordinates and evaluates plans and schedules, and supervises / directs site personnel and schedules subtrades to ensure project objectives are met on time and on budget.
- Implements and manages the Our Client Safety Program; performs regular hazard analysis and toolbox meetings.
- Ensures sufficient manpower is provided to achieve safety, schedule and quality objectives.
- Prepares overall work plan and schedule in conjunction with Project Manager.
- Reviews and provides assistance regarding quality assurance and control.
- Monitors all site instructions and change notices and makes adjustments as required.
- You have at least 10 years progressive experience in the general contracting industry as a Site Supervisor / Superintendent.
- You effectively provide supervision, coordination and scheduling of construction activities and consistently complete projects on time, on budget and to your client's satisfaction.
- A strong leader and problem-solver, you are able to build trust with clients, subcontractors, and team members to ensure excellence in project delivery.
- You have demonstrated competence in the areas of safety, workforce management, project execution, cost control, quality and administration.
- Sound knowledge of building techniques is required. Code knowledge would be an asset.
- Experience with ICI or Multi-Residential projects would be an asset.
- Experience in ICF construction would be an asset.
- Gold Seal, LEED and Sustainability Training will be considered an asset.
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.