Senior Contract Manager
Job Order: CT-1448
- Lead and motivate the procurement department and manage the day to day functions of low rise construction projects.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven team atmosphere.
- The ability to negotiate effectively with trade partners.
- Support the purchasing department and manage the day-to-day functions of low rise construction projects
- Effectively lead the administering of the document workflow, to include by not limited to, the contracts as well as the purchase orders.
- Manage the proposal process for trades to be hired for projects
- Work closely with site to assist in trade resolutions.
- Review Architectural drawings to develop a detailed scope of work for each trade
- Preparation of Agreements for Contract Work
- Create and maintain model budgets displaying actual vs. budget pricing
- Provide detailed pricing and layouts of Purchaser's extras for the Project Manager
- Research and problem solve for suitable resolution to building technique issues, upgrade offering issues, and or building code / regulator agency changes
- Contract resolution to conflicts involving contract matters, from site activity, work flow documents, and or invoices.
- Manage and monitor variance cost procedure.
- Assist in proforma budgets.
- Adequate knowledge of current market trends and products.
- Develop and document standard operating procedures, where appropriate.
- Suggest and make recommendations for process improvement.
- Responsibilities and essential functions may be modified at any time depending on business needs.
- Post-Secondary Education Diploma in Architecture or Degree in Civil Engineering/Architecture
- Minimum of 7 years in residential
- Excellent knowledge of construction contracts management and estimating, including letters of intent, vendor agreements, and purchase agreements
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with MS Office applications Word, Excel, Outlook Express
- Project management software, Autocad, Softplan
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.