Field Service Technician
Job Order: SK-663
- Reporting to the Regional Service Manager, you will be maintaining daily communications with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up, leading to customer satisfaction.
- Provide field service support for the commissioning, troubleshooting, preventive maintenance and/or repairs of diagnostic imaging systems;
- Participate in the installation and calibration of new equipment installed in hospitals and clinics
- Complete documentation related to products, test reports, service records, customer service logs, etc.
- College degree or Technical degree (in Quebec) in Electronics, computer technology or electromechanical, or other relevant field of studies;
- Minimum of three (3) years' experience with Diagnostic Imaging equipment: modalities, PACS, RIS, DICOM would be an asset
- Proven track-record in delivering quality solutions, and ensuring client satisfaction
- Strong mechanical or electromechanical aptitude
- Good working knowledge of computer systems, Windows OS, and networking would be an asset
- Ability to travel within Canada, and legally entitled and able to travel outside Canada
- Licensed to drive a motor vehicle
- Excellent command of French and English, both oral and written.
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.