IT Support Analyst
Job Order: SE-6978
- Manage the Salesforce Internal Support Queue and escalate tickets (cases) to the Network Administrator and other IT staff when required.
- Install and support desktop end-user applications including Microsoft Office 365, Outlook, and Internet Explorer within established standards and guidelines.
- Troubleshoot problems with printing, e-mail, accessing the Internet, etc.
- Work with vendor support contacts such as Dell to resolve technical problems with desktop and laptop hardware and software.
- Reset Office365 and Windows Active Directory passwords and unlock user accounts.
- Keep the Computer Inventory in Salesforce up to date and coordinate ordering of new computers and peripherals.
- Maintain the list of authorized software applications and ensure computer images are in compliance with this list.
- Maintain standard images of all currently used computer and laptop models. Apply images to computers prior to deployment and create new images when required.
- Prepare new desktop and laptop computers for deployment and assist the user with the migration of user documents, Outlook PST files, etc. to the new computer when required.
- Securely wipe sensitive data from decommissioned computers and servers using DBAN or other approved method.
- Perform initial troubleshooting for VPN and network related issues and escalate to the Network Administrators when required in a timely manner.
- Ensure all laptops and desktops have Symantec anti-virus software installed and take appropriate steps to remove any suspected viruses or Trojans.
- Assist the Network Administrators with ensuring current I.T. security policies, guidelines and standards are followed
- Assist the other members of the IT. Department in preparing for ISO 27001 or other compliance audits
- Provide training to new employees on Office365 and other productivity applications.
- Assist with the administration and troubleshooting of extensions and voice mail on the Avaya VoIP phone system
- A graduate of a college or university program in Information Technology or Computer Science or equivalent experience is required.
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience working in a similar role.
- Must be highly organization with the ability to document and follow standard work practices.
- Basic network connectivity troubleshooting and Helpdesk ticket escalation procedures experience is mandatory.
- Thorough knowledge of Windows 7 desktop operating system, Microsoft Office365, Microsoft Outlook and Internet Explorer.
- Microsoft MCP/MCSA/MCSE and CompTIA A+ certifications are preferred but not required.
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.