ERP Sales REP
Job Order: MM-6971
- Assist the sales manager to increase the level of sales.
- Make direct telemarketing (cold calls) and other related activities to generate quality leads, and this for about two days per week.
- Do research to acquire lists of suspects according to target markets: list banks, associations of our customers, organizations and industry associations.
- Prospecting by visiting trade shows and events specializing in our niches.
- Identify potential local and international partners to strengthen or supplement our offer.
- Make the watch on the competition.
- Contribute to marketing activities (events, marketing tools, website registration, pre-event reminders, follow-up calls after the event, survey, etc.)
- Coordinate logistics related to Tangerine's participation in an event (show).
- Gradually take charge of the sales cycle (small customers).
- Assist in the preparation of service offers in the framework of calls for tenders.
- Participate in the realization of projects and tasks within the sales team, such as supporting direct sales, maintaining CRM databases and reports, etc.
- Known or sold (telemarketing) application software, ideally an ERP.
- Having previous B2B sales experience (not B2C) is required. This experience can be at the level of sales directly or support to the sales team.
- Must have an interest in knowing the software solutions we sell, to make presentations and top-level demos.
- Excellent knowledge (power-user) of Excel, Powerpoint, Word and (desirable), Access and HTML tools.
- Have a car.
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.