Job Order: CT-6072
- Provide day-to-day end-user support and assist users with proactive best practices to enhance and increase their knowledge of Salesforce.
- Set-up new projects maintaining project information and drop-down lists.
- Keep track of issues and enhancement requests managing through to completion.
- Data management including mass uploads, data cleansing, reports and dashboards, de-duping accounts, contacts etc.
- Maintain security, including overseeing user roles, role hierarchy, sharing rules and security settings.
- Train new users.
- Manage the integration of Hubspot and Desk.com.
- Actively analyze the sales funnel, reviewing and setting benchmarks for conversion rates and marketing campaigns.
- BA/BSC degree or comparable experience
- Ability to communicate well with multiple users and juggle multiple projects.
- 5+ years Salesforce administration and/or development experience is required.
- Experience with Force.com, deploying change sets from Salesforce sandbox environments, and familiarity with common software development practices and methodologies.
- Experience in promoting code from sandboxes to production environment, addressing issues related to functionality integration etc. Salesforce.
- Considerable amount of database management experience.
- Knowledge of what’s available within all the different SFDC Apps and/or be able to research for what is needed to get the job done.
- Administrator certification is a plus but not required.
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.