Mobile Game Developer
Job Order: SK-6963
- Lead on creating and maintaining our client's mobile casual games. From building on existing ideas, to developing new projects.
- Specify, design, build, implement and manage existing and new game features.
- As part of the development team you will be working in a creative, challenging and collaborative environment where your ideas will be every bit as valued as your programming expertise.
- Design, architect, test and implement game features
- Take an active part in game creation
- Maintain and optimize new and existing game features
- Deliver high quality and well-structured code
- Share knowledge and help colleagues
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or an equivalent from a university
- Excellent C# knowledge
- Professional experience from game development (5+ years)
- Professional experience from Android or iOS development (5+ years)
- Experience with multi-player technology
- Passion for game Development
- High sense of quality and polish
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.