Building web APIs for their mobile game features, collecting metrics from game usage to server health, and ensuring the performance, scalability, and reliability of the servers.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent education and/or experience
- Experience in Python development (including frameworks such as Flask and SQLAlchemy).
- PostgreSQL database schema design of any feature you build.
- Redis deployments and should know when data belongs in Redis vs PostgreSQL.
- Using/developing in a Linux environment
- Able to manage multiple Linux machines
- Comfortable managing the performance and reliability of our servers.
- Comfortable managing markup, server code, database schema, AWS
- Familiar with Amazon Web Services