Job Order: SE-6957
- Participate in all aspects of development life cycle
- Determine development feasibility within identified constraints.
- Evaluate and recommend options, software and tools which can help to achieve project targets.
- Write clean, well designed code following industry best practices
- Work closely with Quality Assurance to track down and resolve reported issues
- Coach and mentor junior team members.
- Contribute and promote software best practices and processes across the team.
- Participate actively in code reviews.
- Provide continuous technical support to your teammates.
- 5+ years of object oriented PHP programming.
- 3+ years of experience working under Agile scrum framework.
- Deep architectural understanding of web applications
- Solid understanding of database design
- Solid knowledge of version control software (Git)
- Solid knowledge of MVC design patterns
- Solid knowledge of MS SQL Server and MySQL.
- Experienced in creating and consuming RESTful API's.
- Excellent reading, written and verbal language skills.
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.