Land Development Project Manager
Job Order: CT-1411
- Project schedules and forecasts.
- Preparation of plans and reports for project design elements including grading, drainage, utilities, roadways.
- Coordination and checking of engineering deliverables (QA&QC).
- Monthly project status reports and change orders.
- Responsible for planning, scheduling, conducting and coordinating the technical aspects of projects.
- Accountable for the successful completion of engineering projects.
- Assist in the preparation of engineering project proposals.
- Budget monitoring and trend tracking.
- Participate in Client/Contractor meetings and resolve technical project issues.
- Ensure effective engineering and client communications.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering or Certified Engineer Technician (C.E.T).
- 5-10 years of engineering experience in site development and familiar with regulatory requirements.
- Experience in all aspects of site engineering, including water, wastewater, lift stations/FMs and drainage design.
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.