Sheet Metal Estimator
Job Order: SK-1410
- Review and understand job specifications and drawings and follow through with estimating process to develop competitive bids.
- Conduct site/tender walkthrough to cross reference drawings to avoid site interferences and identify proactive solutions.
- Produce material and labour take-off through estimating software to develop accurate quotations.
- Communicate with client to gather information, clarify specifications, wording, etc.
- Coordinate with sub-contractors and suppliers to obtain pricing to include within the final quotation provided to client.
- Participate in closing the bid including bid review meetings, etc.
- Participate in hand over meeting with Project management team after award.
- You have a minimum of five (5) years of Estimating experience within the mechanical construction industry pricing sheet metal.
- You have a Mechanical Engineering degree or diploma or related education and/or trade experience
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office; experience with Accubid Enterprise a definite asset
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.