Electrical Design Engineer
Job Order: SK-1409
- Support & Occasionally lead specific Alternate Financing & Procurement (AFP) Integrated Pursuits with an electrical focus.
- Able to read, and clearly understand an issued Statement of Requirements.
- Work with Design teams to ensure the design not just matches the prescription, but ensures the focus is on an efficient design with cost control at the forefront.
- Work within an Integrated Multi Discipline group to ensure any and all efficiencies are realized within the team.
- Able to manage a pursuit schedule and understand the importance of deadlines.
- Working knowledge and understanding of all relevant building and electrical codes.
- Must Have: (ie. Deal Breaker…) These items would represent a 'check' box / scoring system
- Design Experience in a Design Build / P3 world in the following systems:
- Fire Alarm
- Working knowledge of CAD, Excel and relevant computer related programs
- Strong communication skills a must
- Ability to 'hold a meeting' - ie. Comfortable talking in front of people
- Working knowledge of applicable codes
- Able to travel - ie. Able to attend meetings at Architects and Consultants.
- Willing to learn, and contribute to a team.
Would Like to Have:
- Design Build Construction related experience is a large bonus - ie. They have competed a full cycle P3 before.
- Actual construction firm experience
- Experience with various LV systems such as:
- IT Systems
- Nurse Call
- Experience with other Group D type buildings (Office Towers…)
- Transit / rail experience
- Multi - Discipline experience
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.