Our client is looking for an experienced CoE Applications Manager that will manage SAP Operations within the Center of Excellence (CoE). The CoE Applications Manager is responsible to plan, coordinate and manage the tasks of the Operations team to ensure the live SAP solution functions as designed and continuously evolves to meet business needs.
Your main challenges will include the following:
- Manage a team of SAP functional analysts to perform incident management (Level 2 & 3), problem management and deliver minor enhancements;
- Perform Release management for SAP delivery and participate in the Change management process;
- Plan and manage solution delivery initiatives, deployments of incident resolutions and minor enhancements of the SAP solution;
- Monitor and improve the application management and user support processes;
- Control and insure quality of deliverables within deadlines;
- Perform resources capacity planning, establish priorities, coordinate and do the perform follow up of deliverables and communicate evolution to the business owners on a regular basis;
- Build, measure and publish support metrics and KPI's;
- Manage IT partners in a managed services environment;
- Interpret the business requirements into Change request and align them with the business, Architecture and IT strategies;
- Work in collaboration with the different groups such as Architecture, Infrastructure, Security, Business to deliver quality IT solutions;
- Manage the SAP landscape leveraging solution manager and coordinate/align landscape activities involving SAP and non-SAP systems;
- Manage the Testing Center of Excellence and ensure the foundation put in place continues to evolve and leverage test script automation;
- Serve as the 'gatekeepers' to The Pre-Production and Production environments - develop entry/exit criteria with stakeholders and ensure they are followed and respected;
- Evaluate/update the application strategy for all SAP applications and contribute to the SAP IT strategy;
- Insure that any applicable compliant rules, processes and procedures are followed and respected.
- Reporting to the Director, Applications you will be part of our IT Support team, which is responsible for maintaining and evolving the SAP application.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/ Business Administration or related discipline;
- More than 7 years in a similar position.
- SAP Operations management experience;
- SAP project experience and good knowledge of integration between different modules;
- Experience in IT Release management;
- Experience in managing an SAP landscape and coordinating IT traffic across the landscape (leveraging Solution Manager);
- Experience in managing test script automation teams and integrating their tasks in the application development lifecycle;
- Experience in working in a managed services model with a track history of proven results;
- Proven leadership ability;
- Strong planning and organizational skills;
- Strong Management and people skills;
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in problem-solving environment;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively express technical concepts;
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced team environment;
- Knowledge of Worksoft automation tool;
- Knowledge of Solution Manager (ChaRM, Q-Gate…) is a plus.