Job Order: SK-1405
- Prior to project start, create and revise preliminary master schedules and proposals for Operations detailing the sequence of all work to be performed to ensure schedule is realistic and competitive;
- Identify and record the impact of work performed and not performed as scheduled
- Incorporate resource and cost loading data into schedules as required;
- Analyze and include outstanding contract requirements and deliverables to ensure the schedule meets the Client and company expectations;
- Assist Project Managers and Superintendents in creating short-term schedules and monitoring these schedules to determine their impact on the master schedule;
- Maintain master schedule for each project and identify and record the impact of work performed and Owner’s changes in the scope of work according to the schedule;
- Evaluate construction progress and provide regular schedule updates;
- Proactively identify problems or conflicts in the project schedule and assist the Project Manager Superintendent in effectively managing a resolution;
- Perform all functions and responsibilities in consonance with the company’s values and beliefs.
- You have a construction or Engineering related degree/diploma and a minimum of 8 to 10 years of construction scheduling experience or an equivalent combination of technical training and experience;
- You have a sound knowledge of schedule engineering systems, principles and practices required. You must have experience with Primavera P6 scheduling software and/or MS Project;
- You have the ability to coordinate multiple schedules, solve schedule conflicts under pressure and understand the complex building sequence;
- Must have excellent verbal/written communication skills and effective interpersonal skills;
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Must have strong organizational skills;
- Must have PWGSC Secret Clearance or have Secret pending status.
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.