Functional SAP HCM HR/Payroll Resource
Job Order: BJ-6933
- Find and configure solutions where applicable
- Create the tests scenarios and execute appropriate test cases, ensuring the integrity of the solution prior to business unit and user acceptance testing
- Support, maintain and enhance existing SAP solutions
- Collaborate with appropriate business units, production support team members, and developers on requirements gathering, solution design, and creation of production support specifications
- Facilitate and/or participate in functional and technical solution reviews with management, developers, architects, and infrastructure (Basis) representatives
- Communicate the solutions to management and coordinate the implementation of the solutions to the production environment
- Update system documentation.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/related discipline or equivalent experience
- At least 7 years related work experience in a similar position with SAP HCM
- Proven experience with Canada and US payroll
- Strong integration knowledge of Success Factors
- SAP HCM implementation experience
- Good HR and Payroll business process knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills in English and ability to effectively express complex technical concepts; French is considered an asset
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team on multiple, competing priorities
- Must be self-motivated and apply good judgment and decision-making skills
- Must possess a mindset to objectively view and effectively explain an issue or resolution from an end-user/customer/business perspective
- Expertise in problem analysis and ability to identify and resolve integration issues
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced team environment
- Knowledge of SAP Solution Manager (ChaRM & Q-Gate) is an asset.
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.