Functional SAP Consultant - Sales & Distribution and Logistics Execution
Job Order: BJ-6931
- Collaborate with key business resources, in providing SAP ECC SD (Sales & Distribution) and LE (Logistics Execution) module.
- Detect the problems and find solutions with the developers, business analysts and other functional analysts on projects/support, and also to offer the requested support to users.
- Find and configure solutions where applicable
- Create the tests scenarios and execute appropriate test cases, ensuring the integrity of the solution prior to business unit and user acceptance testing
- Support, maintain and enhance existing SAP solutions
- Collaborate with appropriate business units, production support team members, and developers on requirements gathering, solution design, and creation of production support specifications
- Facilitate and/or participate in functional and technical solution reviews with management, developers, architects, and infrastructure (Basis) representatives
- Communicate the solutions to management and coordinate the implementation of the solutions to the production environment
- Update system documentation.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/related discipline or equivalent experience;
- At least 7 years related work experience in a similar position with SAP SD/LE modules;
- Significant hands-on experience in multiple implementation projects and/or support organizations;
- Solid experience in the following areas: Sales, Deliveries, Transportation & Shipment, Shipment costs, Billing, etc.
- In-depth understanding of configuration objects related to the Order-to-Cash process (e.g. Document Types, Item Categories, Condition Technique, etc.)
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team on multiple, competing priorities;
- History of meeting/exceeding deadlines and delivering high quality results;
- Must be self-motivated and apply good judgment and decision-making skills;
- Must possess a mindset to objectively view and effectively explain an issue or resolution from an end-user/customer/business perspective;
- Expertise in problem analysis and ability to identify and resolve integration issues;
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills;
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills;
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced team environment;
- Knowledge of SAP Solution Manager (ChaRM & Q-Gate) is an asset.
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.