SAP Basis and Network Administrator
Job Order: MM-6924
- Responsible for the operations ensuring secure and highly available SAP computing platforms, servers, and networks.
- Supervise the first and second level support (tasks of technician)
- Provide guidance and supervision 1st and 2nd level support team, ensuring efficiency in execution.
- Ensure roles and responsibilities are clear.
- Set up KPIs, objectives, SMART goals and manage workload to priorities with an objective of providing users with an efficient service and reliable systems.
- Motivate, organize and encourage teamwork within the team and with other departments.
- Set clear work expectations, manage the employee's performance levels addressing promptly deviations and roadblocks by providing clear constructive feedback on a regular basis.
- Hold regular 1 on 1 meetings with staff.
- Participate in staff development by providing support and training activities.
- Ensure backups to critical tasks/responsibilities within team.
- Oversee employee's work to ensure respect of internal policies and procedures.
- Recognize contributions, success and behaviors supporting company values.
- Network Administration
- Evaluate, recommend and implement various projects, such as EDI, migration to data center, Blackberry Enterprise Server
- Administer network and troubleshoot systems and applications to identify and correct malfunctions
- Control virus safety issues
- Maintain backups
- Support and maintain: Terminal Server, MAC server, Printer Server
- Support and maintain the internet connection (Netcelerate, Bell Canada)
- Maintain firewall, blocked sites, etc,.
- Evaluate and/or recommend purchases of computers, network hardware, peripheral equipment and software, bank of hours for service providers
- Maintain site licenses for the organization
- Plan and implement network security to ensure data integrity and maintain the network free of unauthorized external actions
- Anticipate communication and networking problems and implement preventive measures
- Maintain confidentiality with regards to the information being processed, stored or accessed by the network
- Ensure timely user notification of maintenance requirements and effects on system availability
- Document network problems and resolutions for future reference
- Act as back up to the technician, when need
- Ensure excellent support to the SAP needs in a Windows and Linux environment.
- Prioritize the tasks and projects and ensure deadlines are met.
- Install, maintain and upgrade the enterprise's SAP operating environment.
- Maintain the ongoing reliability, performance and support of the infrastructure. This includes monitoring the operating environments responding to problems and upgrading the systems.
- Assure service and product management, performance and capacity management, patching and version management and problem resolution.
- Responsibilities may require evening and weekend work in response to needs of systems being supported.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science Or DEC in Network management
- Minimum of 1-2 years in SAP Basis and Minimum 3-5 years in network administration.
- Knowledge of Office 365, programming using VB.NET, VBA, ACCESS, MS SQL
- Advanced knowledge of computers and networks, including but not limited to: security systems/protocols, applications, procedures, techniques, networking hardware and peripherals
- Operating Systems: Win 7, Win 10, Win Vista, Win XP, Server 2008R2, Server 2003, Mac OS X, server 2012+
- VMWare VSPHERE 6 enterprise
- Strong experience and ability to:
- identify and resolve computer system & network malfunctions and operational problems
- provide technical training to end-users
- Strong experience with:
- Networking Tools: HW & SW, including but not limited to: Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, FTP, VPN
- Software: MS Office, (Essential: Word, Excel, Outlook, & PowerPoint) Office for Mac; Symantec Back-Up;
- Operating Systems: Win 7, Win 10, Win Vista, Win XP, Server 2008R2, Server 2003, Mac OS X, server 2012+ SAP environment
- Knowledge and experience with:
- SAP products such as ECC 6.0, and HANA.
- Solution Manager SMSY/LMDB, SLD, EWA, Wily Introscope and Diagnostic Agent.
- Maintenance of transport management systems in complex environments.
- Application of corrective, such as OSS, Support Pack and system core upgrade (Kernel).
- Tele monitoring SAP's different environments
- SAP client interface products, such as SAPGui, NWBC, Fiori
- Database system products such as MSSQL, HANA .
- Administering different operating systems such as Windows Server, Solaris, HP-UX, AIX and Linux.
- Experience with planning and executing SAP product and database upgrade projects.
- Several environments refreshing by database restoration of client copy
- Knowledge of:
- Different backup management suite, such as TSM and Netbackup
- Telecommunication and telemonitoring tools.
- MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate) Certified
- Knowledge of: MS Access; MS Project; MS SQL; MS SharePoint 2010; ESet Anti-Virus, WebTitan, SpamTitan, Zap Business Intelligence, Hyperion
- Knowledge of : VEEAM, SAN V5030 (Storewise of IBM)
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.