Job Title: Architect and Senior Administrator
Under the authority of the Director, SAP Data Center and Infrastructure, the "Architect & Senior Administrator" is responsible for achieving the service objectives under his / her responsibility. To do this, it seamlessly integrates systems and services with the present and estimated needs of users, in order to achieve the service levels required for processing throughput, response time, turnaround times and availability. Its activities include: planning, design and management of data centers and centralized and distributed infrastructure, management of associated vendors and the planning required to achieve results, Operational or through transformation initiatives.
- Carry out planning and management of the delivery of infrastructure services with our various partners (50% of the task).
- Responsible for the coordination and planning for the organization's IT architecture.
- May assist in planning for hardware resource availability.
- May assist in the development of new applications.
- May assist in network interface planning.
- Provides for the adoption of new procedures.
- Participate and contribute to test, evaluate and enable new technology to drive business benefits
- Plan and organize our Cloud Computing strategy in the Hewitt business context (25% of the task)
- Leads the planning, design, and engineering of enterprise-level infrastructure and platforms related to cloud computing.
- Cloud computing is a model of IT deployment whereby a provider delivers an IT solution as a platform virtualization (Platform as a Service, PaaS); (Software as a Service, SaaS); or infrastructure / resources (Infrastructure as a Service, IaaS).
- Including but not limited to evaluating Cloud hosting and Managed services offered by partners
- Supervise and execute delivery management activities with our Accenture partner in a technical framework (15% of the task)
- Responsible for the management, direction, and integration for a specific SAP module, functional and/or business area SAP module, functional and / or business area.
- Understands the business strategy of a particular function / area and works with the team to define business requirements.
- The role of the project manager in the implementation of the project.
- Oversees, defines and monitors critical issues and resolves issues or escalates issues to the Project Manager as needed.
- SAP configuration
- Supervise and execute service delivery management activities with our Accenture partner in a technical framework (10% of the task)
- Provides the highest level of technical expertise and consulting on SAP Basis or its successor.
- Establishes the infrastructure standards and requirements.
- Evaluates, direct and supports SAP Basis and / or Web Application Server system enhancements and performs quality assurance functions.
- Researches and implements solutions for Basis and / or Web Application Servers Functionality in the areas of performance monitoring and tuning and systems configuration, design and implementation.
- Provides high-level technical and support skills to the SAP team
In addition, indirect responsibilities include participation in:
- Ensure optimal use of critical services (SAP, Sharepoint, collaboration, etc.), in order to deliver the service to the level of the organization's expectations and the projects that will fall under its responsibility.
- Support the activities of the Basis Accenture team in Offshore, performance and priorities, in order to deliver the service to the level of the organization's expectations
- Supervises and assists team members by acting as a mentor and providing professional coaching.
- Review of operational and project priorities with team members
- Responsibility for and participation in the resolution of major problems.
- Participation in the planning of material and budgetary resources.
- Coordinates system maintenance based on technical requirements and business requirements.
- Responsible for the installation and maintenance of centralized systems in the project framework.
COMPETENCIES / SKILLS / WORK EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Education (Completed Secondary, College, University)
- University or college diploma
- SAP technical knowledge (Solman, Basis, Netweaver, Redwood, PI, Gateway)
- Technical knowledge of data center architecture (storage, server, networking, monitoring)
- Ability to link Cloud services to existing organization and systems
- Ability to work in mode and how to do with these partners (Accenture, Bell, Sherweb, Softchoice, Present, etc)
- Safety knowledge
- Project management is an asset
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in technology
- Leadership and good negotiating skills.
- Strong resistance to stress and ability to manage multiple priorities in parallel.
- Analytical and synthesis mindedness, team spirit and autonomy