Job Title: Programmer-Analyst (.Net - Geomatics profile)
For our Quebec office, we are looking for candidates to fill a position of FME (geomatics) programmer.
The analyst-programmer carries out the organic analysis and the programming of the basic components, the unit tests as well as the technical documentation related to this in relation to the functional files while respecting the development framework in force at our various clients.
- Participate in the development of the system;
- Participate in detailed analyzes;
- Codify processing units;
- Develop test plans;
- Prepare technical documentation.
- Perform knowledge transfer
- Have a Diploma of Collegial Studies (DEC) in computer science recognized by the Ministère de 'Éducation or a relevant discipline recognized by the Ministry of Education or equivalent
- Have five (5) years of experience in computer programming (system development or maintenance)
- Have two (2) years of programming experience in an Oracle Spatial geospatial environment using ESRI technologies (ArcGIS, SDE, and Geodatabase) and .NET and ArcObject programming languages;
- Have one (1) year experience in a technological environment comparable to that of the Department;
- Practical experience with the Biztalk environment would be considered an asset.
- Desirable technology: FME