Senior JDE Developer
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan and Calgary Alberta
- Analyze, modify/customize and develop JD Edwards Enterprise One applications to support user requirements including interfaces to non-JDE applications.
- Translate program functional specifications into technical specifications.
- Ensure that project deliverables meet business requirements and complete development work within assigned timelines.
- Manage program and development documentation. Follow procedures including the change management process.
- Troubleshoot system issues and recommend solutions to resolve/improve system performance.
- Provide recommendations for system improvements whenever required.
- Degree in Computer Science with major focus on application development.
- 7 years of IT experience with at least 3-4 years of experience with JDE Enterprise One development tools working with JDE Financial Applications.
- Demonstrated understanding of JDE Enterprise One architecture and file structure.
- Experience with JDE Toolset and knowledge of JDE One View Reporting tool would be considered a strong asset.