Job Order: SE-6884
- Manage the sales process from prospecting to qualification through contract close through diligent follow up on prospective accounts
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with prospective clients within the territory in our target markets
- Create demand and continuously seek out opportunities to market and sell the products
- Manage the RFI, RFP and Proposal process working closely with other internal and external teams
- Provide the Senior Director, International Sales with visibility on the sales pipeline and forecasted revenue
- Develop, maintain and leverage your personal and corporate network to create sales opportunities
- In conjunction with the Senior Director, International Sales, create territory strategies and strategic account plans in support of annual goal achievement
- Obtain and communicate market intelligence back to internal stakeholders
- Attend and participate at industry conferences and events
- Identify and develop relationships with strategic partners as necessary
- Collaborate with internal teams in the marketing, client services, development, legal and finance areas in support of our world class sales culture
- Minimum 5+ years of enterprise solution sales experience with strong track record of hunting and closing SaaS, software and consulting services agreements
- Industry sales experience an asset
- Advanced computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM, WebEx
- Must have an ability to work independently as well as on a team in a collaborative environment and have excellent understanding of strategic selling technique
- Must possess strong time management skills and understand pipeline management, CRM and forecasting principles
- Possess excellent written, verbal communications and presentation skills in managing all aspects of the sales cycle with a polished executive presence.
- Written and verbal fluency in English
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.