Full Stack Developer
Job Order: DA-6880
- Design, develop and implement enhancements and new features to our digital vehicle management system built in-house.
- Extend the existing web-based functionality to a mobile application.
- Exercise creative control in the implementation of these projects as well other projects that you come up with.
- While reporting to the Director of Technology Development, you will be contributing to all aspects of the business to help solve the growing problem of fleet management through technology.
- Extensive working knowledge of web development (full-stack)
- Familiarization with robust database architecture and secure MySQL queries
- Knowledge and experience with leading UI and UX designs, both for web applications and mobile apps
- Demonstrates exceptional problem solving skills
- High level of discipline, self-driven and thrives under a creative environment with minimal direction and supervision
- Ability to set accurate time estimates and committed to meeting deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Provides strong internal and external programming documentation
- Working knowledge of mobile application development (smartphones and tablets)
- Proficiency in object-oriented languages (Java or Objective-C)
- Familiarization with front-end frameworks like Bootstrap or Foundation
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Valid Unrestricted Driver's License
- Available to work in Canada
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.