Senior .Net Developer
Job Order: DA-6860
- Implementing features as part of a Scrum team for our SaaS eCommerce Platform and other related .NET Applications authored in C#, the majority being ASP.NET Web Applications.
- Keeping yourself and the team up to date with emerging technological trends
- Identifying areas of our platform that need refactoring for performance, design, reliability or scalability reasons.
- Assisting to implement software development processes among our development teams.
- Mentoring less senior developers and helping continuously improve team dynamics
- Performing code reviews for other team members.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a comparable university level program
- Minimum 5 years' experience developing production web applications (any platform)
- Minimum 3 years' developing applications in C# and .NET required
- Strong object oriented design and programming knowledge using C# and .NET 4.5, NHibernate, Dependency Injection (e.g. Ninject, Autofac, etc.)
- Job experience working with web technologies such as ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI, HTML and CSS
- Experience with unit testing such as NUnit, MSTest, FitNesse and Jasmine
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server (programming with T-SQL)
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Windows Server platform, including IIS, WCF, COM+ and MSMQ
- Experience contributing to architectural documentation (write-ups, UML, etc.)
- Experience with performance profiling tools (ANTS, Microsoft, Dynatrace, New Relic, Lean Sentry, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with other eCommerce products, Order Management Systems, Customer Relationship Management, etc.
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure
- Experience with graphic design tools such as Adobe Photoshop
- Team Foundation Server
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.