Job Order: CP-6850
- Design, develop and test a large-scale, custom distributed software system using latest Java and Big Data technologies.
- Employ Agile development practices, including test and deployment automation, as well as Continuous Integration using Jenkins, to improve overall execution speed and product quality.
- Be a technology advocate and share expertise with other team members.
- Be a key partner to the business and the rest of the team throughout the delivery cycle.
- Think through challenging and interesting problems and solve them with your team.
- Experience with Hadoop and understanding of its components (HDFS, Pig, Hive, HBase, Spark, Impala, Python)
- Experience with data modeling and data management tools.
- Understanding of and experience with distributed computing.
- 3+ years software development experience.
- Proficient experience using Continuous Integration and automated testing tools, such as Maven, Nexus, Jenkins, Selenium.
- Knowledge of UNIX/Linux scripting languages.
- Experience using SCM tools such as SVN, & GIT.
Nice to have:
- Experience with functional programming languages, particularly using Scala
- Experience with other Hadoop components (Pig, Hive, Gemfire, Scala, MapReduce, Tableau would be an asset)
- Strong experience with C#, .NET, TFS, Visual Studio, MS SQL Server, Multithreading, Real Time
- Proficiency with Java technologies and ecosystem: Java (6-8), Spring Suite, Maven, jUnit.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.